We want to know what you read this summer! Because we know what you did last summer!
Sunday, August 31st, there is a 4:10pm screening of Jamie Marks is Dead, an adaptation of Christoper Barzak's book One for Sorrow following the death of a young man and the aftermath his death causes.
If you are interested, sign up with the English department or email Mary Beth Earnheardt at email@example.com.
Angela Messenger, advocate of the Student Slavic Association and Director of the Writing Center and Youngstown State University discusses Polish literature and history with the crew.
Go to Polish Day!
1. Don't come to class late. If you do, don't be loud or disruptive.
2. Don't stop in the middle of the halls (Courtesy of Tom)
3. Free stuff on welcome week!
4. Take advantage of free academic resources.
5. Find an adviser! They are important.
6. Look for departmental opportunities.
7. Smile! Life doesn't suck that bad.
8. Don't be afraid to talk to people. Just be polite.
9. Make friends.
10. Don't eat or drink loudly in class.
11. Stay off of electronics.
12. You are your own responsibility!!!
13. Save money on your books by going to the library.
14. Back up files and homework. Emailing things to yourself helps.
15. Use your college email!!!!
16. Have a professional email and social media profile.
17. Keep an updated resume of your activities.
Our live feed will update you before, during, and after the show about who will be joining us today and what works are featured.