2. Don't stop in the middle of the halls (Courtesy of Tom)
3. Free stuff on welcome week!
4. Take advantage of free academic resources.
5. Find an adviser! They are important.
6. Look for departmental opportunities.
7. Smile! Life doesn't suck that bad.
8. Don't be afraid to talk to people. Just be polite.
9. Make friends.
10. Don't eat or drink loudly in class.
11. Stay off of electronics.
12. You are your own responsibility!!!
13. Save money on your books by going to the library.
14. Back up files and homework. Emailing things to yourself helps.
15. Use your college email!!!!
16. Have a professional email and social media profile.
17. Keep an updated resume of your activities.